Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Songs and Poems

Have fun learning and singing this month's songs and poems at home with your children!









Green Song (to the tune of Row Row Row Your Boat)  


G  R  E  E  N,  G  R  E  E  N
I know how to spell green, G  R  E  E  N
Caterpillars are green, and grasshoppers too
I know how to spell green, G  R  E  E  N


W-H-I-T-E Song
tune---"Little Brown Jug"
W-h-i-t-e,
that spells white.
Sing with me.
Milk is white
and so is glue.
Ghosts are white
and they say BOO!
The clouds above,
the snow below,
Santa's beard,
Ho, Ho, Ho!



Ways to Remember

Which one is my left hand?
It's sometimes hard to know. 
But I have a special way 
That I will share and show. 
Put both hands out in front of you. 
Then it is easy to tell. 
'Cause when you straighten out your thumbs 
The left hand makes an "L".

Love, Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment